Enzygo has opportunities at all levels for Planning Consultants to join our planning team within our Cromhall (Bristol) Office.
Your role includes:
Your role includes: reporting on a weekly basis to the Planning Directors and instructing/working with others in the team or multi-disciplinary project teams, as required; being responsible to the Planning Directors for technical and business performance; responsibility for mentoring junior staff and assisting with business development; liaising with others in the environmental team as well as with other Environmental Specialists in other company offices and actively participating in networking opportunities.
As a Planning Consultant you will be a key individual in the Planning team working closely with the Planning Directors in addition to managing your own planning projects. Working within a small team of planning consultants you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of planning applications and appraisals across a wide spectrum of sectors, for example: Energy, Tourism, Commercial, Residential, Utilities, Waste and Renewables
The role will primarily be office based with travel required attending client meetings and sites as required.
Your brief will include:
- Will consider range of experience from graduates in planning to seasoned MRPTI professionals.
- Would particularly suit candidates with an interest in planning for sustainable energy and waste management
- Management, Preparation and co-ordination of Planning applications
- Input into the preparation of EIA documents
- Preparation of Planning feasibility reviews
- Preparation and submission pf planning representations for site identification within Local Development Plans
- Preparation of discharge of Planning Condition submissions
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Preparation of Proposal development, writing and management
- Support given to graduates in progressing to MRTPI
- Driving licence
- Eligibility to work and reside in the UK
How to Apply:
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and a covering letter (detailing relevant experience).